Search This Blog

Monday, April 16, 2012

A Guide to Buying Travel Insurance | Nomadic Matt's Travel Site

One of the best travel insurance companies is World Nomads. They are the one I use and are one of my favorite travel companies in general. They are very reputable, and claims are quickly and fairly processed. While their insurance policy is similar to many of the other companies listed in this section, I enjoy World Nomads for the following reasons: I can purchase and renew my insurance policy online in a matter of minutes, they have a very friendly and responsive staff who answer questions and help solve problems via social media, and they have great customer feedback. Moreover, they are also recommended by Lonely Planet guidebooks and National Geographic.

http://iPerpetualTraveler.com

Posted via email from Points of Hype

No comments:

Post a Comment