|DURHAM-ROMANTICISM-19 (Photo credit: Community Photography 'now & then')|
the Romance Impaired Unearthed
As a charter member of the romantically impaired, I want all the aid I can receive around birthdays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day for the mother of my children, and any other day my better half designates is ripe for romance.
10 Fast Romantic Suggestions:
1. Take control, yet be familiar with what she likes. If she does not enjoy roses, discover which flowers make her smile. If she loves Italian, do not offer wings at the sports bar at game time. If she lives for Broadway, do not push for Vegas. Mostly, she needs to know that you understand what her favorites are.
2. Buy a tree with your partner and plant it in a special location. Every year on your anniversary, have a glass of champagne next to your tree and discuss how your love and tree have grown.
3. Always listen for things that your partner reminisces about and write them down somewhere. For example, perhaps she speaks about the ice cream she enjoyed from a particular shop when she was small. When a special occasion comes along, check your list of things your significant other talks about and attempt to recreate one of them, such as delivering that special ice cream.
4. Females seldom go to the spa alone. Once or twice a year, spring for her and her best friend gal pal to get facials, massage, and nails done. Realize that if her BFF is married, her spouse will detest you for raising the standard.
5. When your partner is ill at home, take a day off to look after her. Rent some videos, make her soup, wrap her in a blanket, and just be with her.
6. Study your partner's preferred pastime and pinpoint a present that is really useful for her. The more focused the gift the bigger the impression it will have. Speak to her friends and family, and use the Net to uncover the information you need.
7. Jot down a note saying "I thought of you and it made me smile." Leave the message somewhere where your partner is certain to discover it, or text it to her phone.
8. If you find free postcards at hotels or restaurants, write love notes on them and send them to her - home or office.
9. Above all if you are married, you definitely must have a date night, even if only once or twice a month. It does not need to be costly, but it has to exclude children, and can include friends where you can show her off.
10. If your significant other has voice mail at work or on her mobile phone, leave a message saying "Just wanted you to know that I'm thinking of you." She will appreciate this anytime but particularly when she is going through a tough period.
10 ideas are not a large amount, but it is more than sufficient to keep me busy for a couple of years.
Come on over to http://txtromance.com for the latest and greatest ways to use smartphone technology for old-fashioned romance and keep the starch in your relationship.
Tags: romantic dates,romantic gestures,romantic vacation ideas,romantic dinner,romantic sayings,romantic places
Just a beginning, but everyone has to start somewhere. But it pays huge dividends, above all physically. Check out our site TXTromance for more on how to text the romance back, or how to text your ex back.
By Charles Lamm