Search This Blog

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Growing Numbers of Tax Refugees Exit USA – Permanently by Mark Nestmann

If you’re a U.S. citizen or long-term permanent resident (“green card” holder), you have a unique responsibility: you must pay tax on your worldwide income, even if you live outside the United States. Not to mention capital gains tax, gift tax, and estate tax.

Posted via email from iPT Perpetual Traveler

No comments:

Post a Comment