Search This Blog

Monday, September 24, 2012

We Should Do What the Government Says Is Good for Us by Karen De Coster

CFLs just don’t have the same warm glow as incandescent bulbs. CFLs also can’t be dimmed as low as an incandescent light bulb, which makes them unfriendly to people who value a quality ambiance. LEDs can dim lower than CFLs, but the cost of LEDs may be high for some time. I value natural sunlight during the daytime, and very low, strategically placed lighting in the evening and at night. This helps me to shut down, unwind, and prepare for a good night of sleep. I sleep so well that if it takes me more than five minutes to fall asleep, that is akin to insomnia for me. On the contrary, sleeping problems and sleeping pill use is almost epidemic in America.

CFL are my initials too. I would take offense, but I don't have the same warm glow as most people either. At least the other bulbs are also shown to be a "bit dimmer". http://charleslamm.com

Posted via email from iPT Perpetual Traveler

No comments:

Post a Comment