Search This Blog

Saturday, September 29, 2012

A Collection of Thoughts by Christian Light

As a libertarian I hate the word we. We may all be Libertarians here. Whether you are of the anarchist variety or minarchist we have one thing in common, we hate the state. As a libertarian anarchist I hate the state, I might hate it more than most anarcho-capitalists do. I hate everything it stands for. Hate is a strong word, but it describes what I feel. Why shouldn’t we use the word hate to describe how we feel toward this entity we call the state? I think we should use the word hate. After all, we are describing an institution that claims to have absolute control over us! That claims it owns us, it owns our actions. The very thought of this disgusts me. I hate the very thought of the state, the very thought of the state. I am a sovereign human being! How dare someone else tell me how I should live or what I should do with my life! I am a free human being. No government has to tell me I’m free. I know that I was born free. I don’t’ have to explain myself to anyone or any government.

And I thought I was an amateur anarchist. I have been falling behind. http://burndownthefreakingmission.com

Posted via email from iPT Perpetual Traveler

No comments:

Post a Comment