Search This Blog

Friday, May 18, 2012

First Things First: Key Questions Facing the Beginning Prepper by Norse Prepper

Many on this site and others have been preparing for years and are prepared. I know one of the first replies will be that you can never be fully prepared and it's a journey more than a destination and I subscribe to that 100%. I personally will never be done prepping. One thing that I have found in my years of work is that after someone has done something for some time, it's hard to remember what it was like in the beginning. I work in an engineering field and things that are very simple and seem like basics can be complicated and not easily understood by someone who is new in their engineering career. Hopefully this article takes you back to when you first began prepping and helps you relate to us newbies.

Preppers could be outnumbered by PTs - http://burndownthefreakingmission.com

Posted via email from iPT Perpetual Traveler

No comments:

Post a Comment