Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Web Hosting Affiliate Program Reviews: HostGator, BlueHost, FatCow

I have always wondered what motivates web hosting companies to offer big affiliate commissions. And I have never found a good answer. The most probable explanation I have been able to think of is that hosting services actually do not pay for every sale an affiliate refers. Instead they just pay a commission for, e.g., one out of three or one out of five sales. In the course of time it has appeared that my thoughts have been right. Most of the hosting companies (if not all of them) avoid paying for each customer their affiliates refer. The differences between the various providers are mainly in the way each web hosting affiliate program accomplishes this "goal".

I have had this happen to me also. http://iPerpetualTraveler.com

Posted via email from iPT Perpetual Traveler

No comments:

Post a Comment