Search This Blog

Monday, December 19, 2011

The State of Oblivion

Amplify’d from lewrockwell.com
Every once
in a while I’m asked what my friends and family
think of our focus on preparedness. My response is that I usually
don’t talk about it with anybody. At first I did, wanting to
be helpful, but after a while, I grew tired of feeling defensive
about something that, to us, is just a rational thing to do. One
relative told me that God wouldn’t bless and protect my family
because we weren’t relying on Him. Others have looked at me
long and hard and then quickly changed the subject. A few have taken
my husband aside and asked, “Why is Lisa DOING this??”
It seems that the State of Oblivion is alive and well with an ever-growing
population!
Read more at lewrockwell.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment