Search This Blog

Saturday, July 2, 2011

retirement

Never say retirement. You probably won't be able to anyway. http://live-free-in-an-unfree-world.com

Amplify’d from lewrockwell.com
Several years
ago, I acquired a Web domain address, www.neversayretire.com.
I had concluded that millions of baby boomers would discover at
age 65, much to their chagrin, that their plans for a comfortable
retirement had been smashed by the reality of low economic growth,
low returns from the stock market, their own insufficient savings
programs for decades, and inflation. I figured that I might create
a Website based on the theme, "never say retire." I have not developed
that site, but at least I set up a department on my Website. So,
if anyone types the words "never say retire," he is directed to
my department.
Read more at lewrockwell.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment