Search This Blog

Monday, September 20, 2010

Roth Conversions

If you are making good money, it's time to prepare for higher taxes.

Amplify’d from
If you have
an income over $100,000, this is the first year you can take money
from your traditional IRA, pay tax as though that money is ordinary
income and convert it to a Roth IRA. This procedure is called a
“Roth conversion.”

No comments:

Post a Comment