Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

PaySpree

PaySpree - An Affiliate Network That Pays out On the spot Paypal Commission On All Product

 

If you promote digital products on the net, you are no doubt aware of the two most well-liked affiliate networks, ClickBank and PayDotCom.

 

While both of these are terrific, and I highly recommend both of them, today I came across a brand new service that truly grabbed my interest. It's called PaySpree and the reason it caught my notice is that ALL its members receive a commission for their sales instantly by PayPal.

 

Even affiliates get paid for their referred sales immediately by PayPal.

 

I imagine it will turn out to be quite a market leader as the temptation of 'instant commissions'  played a substantial part in the enormous success of products such as 7DollarSecrets and the RapidActionProfits scripts.

 

I've actually come upon products for sale that are just lists of affiliate programs that pay out instant paypal commission. And I've noticed several threads in the different affiliate marketing boards wondering about where to obtain instant commission affiliate programs. Now there is an full site and marketplace dedicated to them.

 

As soon as you become a member, you can begin marketing any product in the marketplace, plus you can insert your own products so other affiliates can  promote them for you. All commission payments are handled automatically by PaySpree, it seems like a winner to me.

 

I've just signed up and had a look around the site and it looks pretty simple and non cluttered, test it out at the link below and let me know what you think:

 

http://payspree.com/r/4087

Posted via email from pointsofhype's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment